Phone Systems Claremont
We offer Easy to use and Powerful VoIP Business Phone systems for Medical and Legal Practices located in Claremont and Western Suburbs. This year Telstra announced the end of sale and removal of their traditional phone systems. It is a time now to switch to new generation phone system. The Internet-based telephony is on the rise and predicted to reach US$1.6 Billion dollars.
What does it mean to you?
The other benefits include:
- World-class Phone System available in Claremont
- Calls to mobile, National and 1300 are all included
- Mobile App allows you to have your office phone in your pocket
- Increasing the number of incoming lines is fast and easy
What do you need to know?
There are number of growing businesses in Western Suburbs who are embracing new VoIP technology. The majority of Business Owners that are not yet connected considering Pros and Cons of the new trend. The biggest fear is the cost of making a mistake while switching to something that is still in early stage of development. Res-Q started implementing and managing Business Phone Systems in 2010 using legacy copper lines. We have a proven track record in delivery quality solutions to business in the Perth region. Same as MP3s and its predecessors’ CDs, tapes and round tables, the VoIP Phone Systems are on the rise. From being the only alternative to making cheap calls overseas to a one of the fastest growing industry.
- Check if your current phones were purchased outright or leased
- Look up the model of your current headset and save money if compatible
- Take a look at your current phone bill and note down the lines and associated phone numbers
- Check if your internet speed. You are Phone System ready if ping is less than 15ms and you should have a good experience with VOIP